Roche Holdings (OTCMKTS: RHHBY) Q3 2022 revenue declined 6% to CHF 14.74 billion ($14.8 billion).
- Down 10% This Year Is Coca-Cola Stock A Better Pick Over AbbVie?
- What’s Next For Nio Stock As Deliveries Continue To Fall Behind Rivals
- With 20% Gains In A Month Is Target A Better Pick Over FedEx Stock?
- Will Henry Schein Stock See Higher Levels After A 16% Fall This Year?
- Li Auto’s Delivery Momentum Shows No Signs Of Slowing. Is The Stock Undervalued At $36?
- Down 70% Since 2021, Can A Revival In Subscriber Growth Help WW International Stock Recover?
A decline in demand for Covid-19 diagnostics and treatments outweighed the gains that the company made with its hemophilia and multiple sclerosis drugs.
Roche stock was down by almost 1.5% in early trading on Tuesday although it recovered later in the day.
|S&P 500 Return||4%||-22%||66%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||3%||-24%||201%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 10/19/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016