Micron (NASDAQ:MU) posted a stronger than expected set of Q1 FY’22 results, with sales growing 33% year-over-year to $7.69 billion and EPS rising 175% to about $2.16.
- Despite Flat Revenues, Micron Technology Stock Has Doubled Since 2018: Here’s Why
- Company Of The Day: Micron
- Why Has Micron Technology Stock Returned 2.5x Since 2018 Despite Stagnant Revenue Growth?
- Following Strong Earnings Release, Micron Technology Stock Looks Set To Extend Its Rally
- Here’s What Makes Micron Technology Stock A Strong Bet In The Semiconductor Space
- Micron Technology Stock Set To Extend Its Rally?
Growth was driven by the data center market, which is witnessing strong demand for cloud computing and a resurgence in enterprise IT spending.
MU stock gained about 10% in Tuesday’s trading, driven by the strong results and the company’s positive commentary indicating that supply chain shortages could ease through 2022, driving demand for its memory and storage products.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-1%||24%||107%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||0%||45%||289%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/21/2021
 Cumulative total returns since 2017
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios