Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is set to unveil the next generation of its Windows OS during an event on June 24. The OS is likely to feature a new user interface and Start menu.
- Microsoft Stock Has Lost 26% YTD, Is It Attractive At The Current Levels?
- Is Microsoft Stock Fairly Priced?
- After 11% Recovery In Last Five Days, Will ServiceNow’s Stock Grow Further?
- Will Microsoft Stock Q2 Earnings Beat Market Estimates?
- Company Of The Day: Microsoft
- Cloud Segment To Drive Microsoft’s Stock Growth?
Microsoft has seen its stock rally by about 30% over the last 12 months, driven by growing demand for its software and cloud services. The stock recently touched an all-time high of about $263 per share and we still think that it has more room to run, as corporate IT spending picks up post the pandemic.
Looking for a balanced portfolio to invest in? Here’s a high-quality portfolio to beat the market, with over 150% return since 2016, versus 85% for the S&P 500. Comprised of companies with strong revenue growth, healthy profits, lots of cash, and low risk, it has outperformed the broader market year after year, consistently.