Trefis expects Medtronic’s (NYSE:MDT) Surgical Innovations revenue – which includes surgical stapling devices, vessel sealing instruments, wound closure, and related products – to remain roughly flat at around $5.5 billion between 2020 and 2021 and rise to around $5.9 billion in 2022.
- Will Medtronic Stock See Higher Levels?
- Will Medtronic Stock See Higher Levels Following Its Q4 Results?
- Here’s What Makes Medtronic Stock A Better Pick Over This Pharmaceuticals Company
- Is There A Better Pick Over Medtronic Stock?
- This Medical Devices Company Is Likely To Offer Better Returns Over Medtronic Stock
- Company Of The Day: Medtronic
While the spread of Covid-19 has reduced doctors visits and elective surgical procedures impacting sales of surgical products, we expect revenue to recover from next year.
MDT stock has underperformed year-to-date, rising by just about 10%, compared to the S&P 500 which is up 17%. However, we think the stock is undervalued, with our price estimate standing at $148 per share, about 15% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market since 2016