Forecast Of The Day: McDonald’s Average Revenue Per Company Operated Restaurant
McDonald’s (NYSE:MCD) Average Revenue Per Company Operated Restaurant in the U.S declined from $3.77 million in 2019 to about $3.65 million in 2020. However, we expect the metric to recover a bit to around $3.68 million in 2021 and to around $3.77 million in 2022.
- McDonald’s Stock Likely To Trade Lower Post Q1 Results
- McDonald’s Stock Up 16% Over Last Year, Can It Grow More?
- What To Expect From McDonald’s Stock Post Q4?
- McDonald’s Q3 Earnings: What Are We Watching?
- What To Expect From McDonald’s Stock?
- This Restaurant Stock Is Holding Up Despite Rising Inflation. Is It Still A Buy?
While the decline in 2020 was due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we expect sales to pick up going forward, driven by the ongoing economic recovery, new product introductions, and McDonald’s increasing push into delivery.
We don’t think the projected recovery is priced into MCD stock yet. We value McDonald’s at about $276 per share, marking a premium of 16% over the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For McDonald’s
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since 2016.