Forecast Of The Day: Average Price of Mercedes Benz Cars & Vans
The Average Price of Mercedes Benz (OTCMKTS:MBGAF) Cars & Vans rose from around $40,000 in 2019 to $56,000 in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow to about $60,000 by 2023.
- Is Mercedes-Benz Stock Good Value At $76 Per Share?
- Is Mercedes Stock A Buy At $65?
- Is Mercedes-Benz Stock A Buy At $58?
- Forecast Of The Day: Average Price of Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans
- Forecast Of The Day: Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Sold Globally
- After Spin-Off, What’s Next For Daimler AG Stock?
Mercedes has been prioritizing the sale of more premium vehicles and trims, as demand has been outstripping supply amid the component and semiconductor shortage.
Despite the strong pricing growth, we remain neutral on MBGAF stock with a $63 price estimate, given mounting economic headwinds.
See our complete analysis for Mercedes-Benz
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Our high-quality portfolio and multi-strategy portfolio have beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-6%||-19%||72%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-5%||-22%||215%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/30/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
See all Trefis Price Estimates