Forecast Of The Day: Juniper Router Revenues
Juniper’s (NYSE:JNPR) Router Revenues declined from levels of around $1.84 billion in 2018 to about $1.6 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to rise marginally to about $1.68 billion in 2020 and to about $1.71 billion in 2021.
- What’s Happening With Juniper Stock?
- Here’s How Juniper Networks Stock Strongly Outperformed The Broader Markets!
- What’s Behind Juniper Networks’ Stock’s Strong Underperformance Of The S&P Since 2017?
- Can Juniper Networks Stock Continue Performing Better Than The S&P?
- Can Juniper Networks Stock Turn Around After A 10% Drop Last Month?
- Forecast Of The Day: Juniper Switching Revenues
Juniper has been facing significant competition from Cisco, which has been focusing on more advanced products. However, we think that revenues could grow modestly going forward, driven by strong demand for networking products following Covid-19.
We value JNPR at about $34 per share, about 15% below the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Juniper
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||1%||26%||-100%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||2%||47%||297%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/27/2021
 Cumulative total returns since 2017
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios