Forecast Of The Day: Johnson Controls Asia Pacific Building Solutions Revenue
Johnson Controls (NYSE:JCI) Building Solutions Revenue from the Asia Pacific region declined from around $2.7 billion in 2019 to about $2.4 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to recover to about $2.9 billion in 2022 while growing to over $3.1 billion by 2023.
- Here’s What To Expect From Johnson Controls’ Q1
- Should You Buy, Sell, Or Hold Johnson Controls Stock At $67?
- Earnings Beat In Cards For Johnson Controls?
- What’s Next For Johnson Controls Stock?
- Is There More Upside For Johnson Controls Stock?
- What’s Next For Johnson Controls Stock After A 20% Rise In A Month?
While sales fell in 2020 due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, we expect long-term growth to be driven by rising residential as well as non-residential construction spending, and growing urbanization in the region.
We estimate Johnson Controls valuation at about $83 per share, about 14% ahead of the current market price. This represents a P/EBITDA multiple of 22x for the company based on our forecast for Johnson Controls EBITDA for the current fiscal year.
See Our Complete Analysis For Johnson Controls
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-6%||-6%||100%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-11%||-11%||249%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/23/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016