The number of active drilling rigs in the United States rose by 3 units last week to 579, per data from Baker Hughes. The number is also up by about 233 units versus this time last year.
- What To Expect From Halliburton’s Q3 After Stock Up 10% This Year?
- What To Expect From Halliburton’s Stock?
- Can Halliburton Stock Return To Its Pre-Inflation Shock Highs?
- Halliburton Stock Likely To See Higher Levels Post Q1 Results
- What to Watch For In Halliburton’s Stock Post Q4?
- Halliburton Stock Up 14% Over Last Ten Days. What’s Next?
The stronger oilfield activity should bode well for Halliburton (NYSE:HAL) which is one of the largest oilfield services players in the U.S. Halliburton stock is up about 15% year-to-date.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-3%||21%||104%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-1%||42%||283%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/20/2021
 Cumulative total returns since 2017