Vietnam’s Bamboo Airways is expected to sign a $2 billion deal with General Electric (NYSE: GE) to purchase GEnx engines to power its Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft. The engines are likely to be delivered in 2022.
- Should You Buy General Electric Stock At $65?
- Forecast Of The Day: General Electric Aviation Revenues
- What’s Happening With General Electric Stock?
- This Industrial Company Is A Better Bet Over General Electric Stock
- Company Of The Day: General Electric
- How Will General Electric Stock Trend Following Q4 Earnings?
Although the deal is small in context with GE’s overall aviation business, which posted almost $33 billion in revenue in 2019, it serves as a proof point that the aviation market is picking up following the Covid-19 crisis.