Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) faced one of its worst outages on Monday, with its entire suite of products, including Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp going offline for almost six hours.
- Strong Sales Growth And Rising Expectations Have Driven 100x Gain In Enphase Energy Stock
- Kellogg Stock Has Underperformed The Market Since 2018- Here’s Why
- Microsoft Stock Missed The Street Expectations In Q4, What’s Next?
- Is This Beaten Down Tech Theme Worth A Look?
- What’s Next For MGM Resorts After A Strong Q2?
- Can Fortinet Stock Recover From Post-Earnings Slide?
Facebook has attributed the downtime to certain networking issues, although the specific details aren’t clear yet.
Facebook stock declined by almost 5% in Monday’s trading, as investors likely fear that outages, even for just a few hours, could drive Facebook users to alternative platforms.