Ericsson (NYSE:ERIC) Managed Services Revenue declined from around $3.4 billion in 2019 to $3.13 billion in 2021. However, Trefis expects the metric to grow to about $3.26 billion by 2023.
- Can Ericsson Recover From Its 9.2% Drop Over The Past Two Weeks?
- Ericsson Stock Looks Unlikely To Sustain Its Earnings Driven Outperformance
- Down 13% Last Month, Does Ericsson Stock Look Set To Bounce?
- Ericsson Stock Poised For Take Off?
- Can Ericsson Bounce Back From 20% Decline Last Month?
- Ericsson Stock Looks Set To Bounce Back Strongly After A 30% Drop Last Month
We expect the business to grow in the long run, driven by the transition to 5G networks and the need to manage increasingly complex networks and IT systems.
We remain positive on ERIC stock with a $9.50 price estimate, which is about 50% ahead of the current market price.
|S&P 500 Return||-6%||-20%||71%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-6%||-23%||212%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/23/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016