As shown in the table below, we expect EMC’s revenue to grow by about 4% and its EBITDA to grow by under 2% over the next five years. The lower growth rate of EBITDA is attributable to compressed margins, particularly in the hardware business.
- Dell-EMC Deal Finally Closes: A Look At How The Merger Could Impact HPE & IBM
- EMC Earnings Takeaways: Flash Array, VMware, Services Continue Growth
- EMC Earnings Preview: Storage Hardware Sales To Remain Suppressed, Services To Drive Growth
- Why You Should Take A Closer Look At EMC’s EPS Growth
- How A Worldwide Decline In Storage Systems Sales Impacts EMC
- How Valuable Is EMC’s Information Storage Business?