Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL) Skin Care Revenues rose from around $6.6 billion in 2019 to about $7.4 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to rise to about $9.5 billion in 2021 and to around $11 billion by 2022.
- Down 4% Last Week, Will The Tides Turn For Estee Lauder Stock Soon?
- Here’s Why Estee Lauder Stock Has Rallied More Than 2x Since Late 2018
- After Strong Post-Earnings Rally, Estee Lauder Stock Looks Poised For Further Gains
- Here’s Why Estee Lauder Stock Looks Like Your Best Cosmetics Bet
- Forecast Of The Day: Estee Lauder’s Makeup Revenue
- Recovering Demand Could Drive Estee Lauder Stock To Fresh Highs
We expect growth to be driven by Estee Lauder’s successful expansion into emerging markets, combined with growth in the premium cosmetics segment.
We think EL stock is slightly undervalued. We value EL at about $372, about 5% ahead of the current market price.
While we think EL stock has some upside, it is helpful to see how its peers stack up. Check out Estee Lauder Stock Comparison With Peers to see how FCEL stock compares against peers on metrics that matter. You can find more useful comparisons on Peer Comparisons.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-1%||-1%||110%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-5%||-5%||274%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/7/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016