The Average Price of Mercedes Benz (OTCMKTS:DDAIF) Cars & Vans rose from $40,000 in 2019 to around $56,000 in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow further to about $60,000 by 2023.
- Forecast Of The Day: Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Sold Globally
- After Spin-Off, What’s Next For Daimler AG Stock?
- Why Did Daimler AG’s Stock Rise 11% Last Month?
- Forecast Of The Day: Daimler AG’s Total Mercedes-Benz Cars And Vans sold
- Daimler AG’s Stock Rally To Continue
- Company Of The Day: Daimler AG
Growth is being driven by the company’s move to prioritize the deliveries of more premium models and trims, amid rising inflation and the semiconductor shortage.
We think Mercedes stock is undervalued at current levels of $70 per share. We value Mercedes-Benz at about $96 per share, which is about 35% ahead of the current market price.
|S&P 500 Return||-5%||-17%||76%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-8%||-23%||201%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 5/24/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016