The Average Price of Mercedes Benz (OTCMKTS:DDAIF) Cars & Vans rose from $40,000 in 2019 to around $56,000 in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow further to about $60,000 by 2023.
- What To Expect From Prudential Financial Stock?
- With Gold Prices Recovering, Is Wheaton Stock A Buy?
- Oracle To Edge Past The Street Expectations In Q2?
- What’s Driving Roche Stock?
- Is Disney Stock A Buy As Ad-Supported Disney+ Set To Go Live?
- Pick Either Lockheed Martin Stock Or Its Industry Peer – Both Are Likely To Offer Similar Returns
Growth is being driven by the company’s move to prioritize the deliveries of more premium models and trims, amid rising inflation and the semiconductor shortage.
We think Mercedes stock is undervalued at current levels of $70 per share. We value Mercedes-Benz at about $96 per share, which is about 35% ahead of the current market price.
|S&P 500 Return||-5%||-17%||76%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-8%||-23%||201%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 5/24/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016