Daimler’s (OTCMKTS:DDAIF) Total Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Sold Globally fell from 2.82 million in 2020 to 2.46 million in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to recover to around 2.6 million in 2023.
- Is Mercedes-Benz Stock A Buy At $58?
- Forecast Of The Day: Average Price of Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans
- After Spin-Off, What’s Next For Daimler AG Stock?
- Why Did Daimler AG’s Stock Rise 11% Last Month?
- Forecast Of The Day: Daimler AG’s Total Mercedes-Benz Cars And Vans sold
- Daimler AG’s Stock Rally To Continue
Sales took a hit over 2020 and 2021 due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and the semiconductor shortage. However, we expect sales to pick up, as supply chain issues ease and as a strong economic recovery drives demand.
We think Daimler stock is undervalued. We value DDAIF at $91 per share, about 30% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||2%||-6%||99%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||2%||-9%||259%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/29/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios