Daimler AG (OTCMKTS: DDAIF), manufactures and distributes automobiles across the world under the brands Mercedes-Benz and Daimler. It saw its stock rise by 3.6% to $96 over the last five trading days. In comparison, the Trefis Daimler’s Valuation is $97. The broader S&P500 rose by 0.7% over the last five trading days. After a turbulent 2020 for the automobile sector Daimler saw recovery continuing in Q1 2021 – sales volume went up by 13% y-o-y to 728K units while revenue for the quarter was €41 billion, up 10% y-o-y. Is DDAIF stock poised to grow? We believe that there is a 53% chance of a rise in DDAIF stock over the next week (five trading days) based on our machine learning analysis of trends in the stock price over the last ten years. See our analysis on Daimler AG Stock Chances Of Rise for more details.
Five Days: DDAIF 1%, vs. S&P500 0.7%; Outperformed market
(42% likelihood event)
- Daimler AG stock rose 1% over a five day trading period ending 6/8/2021, compared to the broader market (S&P500) which rose 0.7%
- A change of 1% or more over five trading days is a 42% likelihood event, which has occurred 1059 times out of 2516 in the last ten years
- Is There A Better Pick Over PepsiCo Stock?
- What’s Driving The Growth For Union Pacific Stock?
- Is Discover Financial Stock Attractive At The Current Levels?
- Is Walgreens Stock A Better Pick Over This Giant Retailer?
- What’s Happening With Activision Blizzard Stock?
- Is Bank of America Stock Fairly Priced?
Ten Days: DDAIF 3.4%, vs. S&P500 0.9%; Outperformed market
(30% likelihood event)
- Daimler AG stock rose 3.4% over the last ten trading days (two weeks), compared to the broader market (S&P500) rise of 0.9%
- A change of 3.4% or more over ten trading days is a 30% likelihood event, which has occurred 766 times out of 2515 in the last ten years
Twenty-One Days: DDAIF 8.1%, vs. S&P500 0.01%; Outperformed market
(20% likelihood event)
- Daimler AG stock rose 8.1% over the last twenty-one trading days (one month), compared to the broader market (S&P500) rise of 0.01%
- A change of 8.1% or more over twenty-one trading days is an 20% likelihood event, which has occurred 494 times out of 2516 in the last ten years
While Daimler AG’s stock may have moved, it is helpful to see how its peers stack up. Tesla’s Stock Comparison With Peers summarizes how Tesla compares against peers on metrics that matter. You can find more such useful comparisons on Peer Comparisons.