Daimler AG (OTCMKTS: DDAIF) has its headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany. The main business of the company is the development, production, and distribution of cars, trucks, and vans across the globe. The company also has a financial services division whose product portfolio primarily consists of tailored financing and leasing packages for customers and dealers.
In this analysis we will take a look at how Daimler AG’s Financial Services Revenue has fluctuated over the years and what is its forecast for 2019. You can look at our interactive dashboard analysis ~ How has Daimler AG’s Revenue from Financial Services trended and what is its forecast? ~ for more details. In addition, here is more Consumer Discretionary data.
- Is Mercedes-Benz Stock A Buy At $58?
- Forecast Of The Day: Average Price of Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans
- Forecast Of The Day: Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans Sold Globally
- After Spin-Off, What’s Next For Daimler AG Stock?
- Why Did Daimler AG’s Stock Rise 11% Last Month?
- Forecast Of The Day: Daimler AG’s Total Mercedes-Benz Cars And Vans sold
- Financial Services Division had a huge increase in 2017 primarily due to a high increase in business in Europe (Russia, Italy, and Spain saw the highest growth) and a strong growth in the Asia-Pacific region. Amid the global auto market slowdown, the production level of companies has decreased (y-o-y) across the first few quarters of 2019 and is expected to continue. This is having a trickle down effect on Lear’s business, and thus Trefis estimates in 2019 the revenue to be around $26.9 billion, down by 10% y-o-y.
- Financing Segment Assets have seen a good growth over the years as the assets under Daimler increased from $137.5 billion to $188.4 billion from 2015 to 2018. Trefis estimates Financing segment assets under Daimler to reach around $192.2 billion in 2019.
- Interest rate earned has been a bit fluctuating for the first 3 years of the analysis. Overall it moved from 15.3% in 2015 to 15.9% in 2018. Trefis estimates interest rate earned on vehicle loans to fall to around 14% in 2019 amid the global auto slowdown.
What’s behind Trefis? See How It’s Powering New Collaboration and What-Ifs
Like our charts? Explore example interactive dashboards and create your own.