Will Caesars Entertainment Stock Stage A Quick Recovery?
The shares of Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) are currently 25% below pre-pandemic levels despite record high investor optimism for sports betting and iGaming business in October 2021. The company operates an aggregate of 52 domestic properties in 16 states with slot machines, video lottery terminals, table games, and other hospitality service offerings. Lately, high competitive rivalry due to multiple players, including Draft Kings, Barstool, bet365, HardRock Café, BetMGM, and FanDuel has become a concern for investors. However, DKNG stock has a market capitalization of $6 billion with digital casino as the key product offering. Thus, Trefis believes that Caesar stock is poised for more gains. See our analysis Caesars Entertainment Stock Chance of Rise for more details. (related: Will Las Vegas Sands Stock Climb The Ladder Again?)
Five Days: CZR 6.9%, vs. S&P 500 4.6%; Outperformed market (15% event probability)
- CZR stock gained 6.9% over a five-day trading period ending 05/29/2022, compared to the broader market (S&P500) which rose 4.6%.
- Returns of 6.9% or higher over a five-day period on 286 occasions out of 1929 (15%); Stock rose in the next five days in 157 of these 286 instances (55%).
- Does Tapestry’s Stock Have More Room For Growth?
- Is Kimberly-Clark Stock A Better Pick Over Its Industry Peer?
- What Led To A 25% Fall In CSX Stock Since 2021?
- Is Hartford Financial Stock Fairly Priced?
- Should You Buy Estee Lauder Stock After A 36% Decline Since 2021?
- Is Seagate Stock A Better Pick Over Its Industry Peer?
Ten Days: CZR -0.8%, vs. S&P 500 3.8%; Underperformed market (37% event probability)
- CZR stock declined 1% over the last ten trading days (two weeks), compared to the broader market (S&P500) which increased 3.8%.
- Returns of -0.8% or lower over 10-day period on 714 occasions out of 1924 (37%); Stock rose in the next 10 days in 408 of these 714 instances (57%).
Twenty-One Days: CZR -22%, vs. S&P 500 0.8%; Underperformed market (2% event probability)
- CZR stock declined 22% over the last twenty-one trading days (about one month), compared to the broader market (S&P500) which remained almost flat.
- Returns of -22% or lower over 21-day period on 42 occasions out of 1913 (2%); Stock rose in the next 21 days in 33 of these 42 instances (79%).
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Our high-quality portfolio and multi-strategy portfolio have beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||1%||-13%||86%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||1%||-16%||228%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 5/31/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios
See all Trefis Price Estimates