Comcast’s (NASDAQ:CMCSA) Business Services Revenues have risen from around $7.8 billion in 2019 to about $8.2 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the number to rise further to around $9.4 billion in 2021 and $10.4 billion in 2022.
- What To Expect From Comcast’s Q3 Results?
- Will Comcast Stock Return To Its Pre-Inflation Shock Highs?
- What To Expect From Comcast’s Q2 Results
- Will Comcast Stock Return To Pre-Inflation Shock Highs?
- How A Competitive Broadband Market Will Impact Comcast’s Q1 Results
- Up 10% Over The Last Month, What’s Next For Comcast Stock?
Comcast is one of the biggest broadband Internet and voice players in the industry, making its services a top choice for businesses.
We think that Comcast is undervalued. We value CMCSA stock at about $65 per share, about 25% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.