Trefis expects revenue from Boston Scientific’s (NYSE: BSX) Interventional Cardiology business – which sells products such as stents and catheters – to grow from around $2.3 billion in 2020 to about $2.7 billion in 2021 and over $2.8 billion in 2022.
- What To Expect From Boston Scientific Stock Following Q1 Earnings?
- This Software Company Is Likely To Offer Better Returns Over Boston Scientific Stock
- Company Of The Day: Boston Scientific
- Is Boston Scientific Stock A Good Buy At $43?
- What To Expect From Boston Scientific Stock Following Q4 Earnings?
- Should You Buy Boston Scientific Stock Over Its Industry Peer?
Although revenue dipped in 2020, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we expect sales to rebound in 2021 as the number of elective surgeries and cardiac procedures increases post the lockdowns.
The re-opening of the economy and strong vaccination rates in the U.S. should bode well for Boston Scientific’s medical devices and consumables sales across its operating segments. We value BSX stock at $49 per share, about 15% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market since 2016