Activision’s (NASDAQ:ATVI) Revenue Per Active User declined from around $37.5 in 2019 to about $32.5 in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to remain roughly flat over 2021 and 2022.
- What’s Happening With Activision Blizzard Stock?
- What’s Driving Activision Blizzard Stock Higher?
- Will Activision Blizzard Stock See Higher Levels Following Its Q4?
- Microsoft To Acquire Activision Blizzard For $69 Billion
- Will Activision Blizzard Stock Continue To See Lower Levels?
- What’s Next For Activision Blizzard Stock?
The metric has declined in recent years due to the company’s focus on growing its user base.
We think ATVI stock is meaningfully undervalued at current levels. We value ATVI at about $93 per share about 50% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-1%||24%||107%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||0%||45%||289%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/21/2021
 Cumulative total returns since 2017
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios