Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) International Revenues rose from around $75 billion in 2019 to about $104 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to rise further to about $120 billion in 2021 and to about $138 billion in 2022.
- Amazon Stock Topped The Revenues Consensus In Q2, What’s Next?
- What To Expect From Amazon Stock?
- Forecast Of The Day: Amazon’s International Revenue
- Amazon Stock Missed The Earnings Consensus In Q1, Is It A Buy?
- Will Amazon’s Stock Rise After Buyback And Stock Split Announcement?
- Company Of The Day: Amazon
We expect growth to be driven by higher demand from emerging markets and Amazon’s expansion into new regions.
We think Amazon stock is undervalued at current levels. We value AMZN at about $4070 per share, about 20% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-2%||23%||106%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||0%||44%||286%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/19/2021
 Cumulative total returns since 2017