Forecast Of The Day: Amazon International Revenues
Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) International Revenues rose from around $75 billion in 2019 to about $104 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to rise further to about $120 billion in 2021 and to about $138 billion in 2022.
- Digital Commerce Stocks Start 2023 On A Strong Note. Are More Gains In The Cards?
- Amazon Stock Is Undervalued At The Current Levels
- Amazon Stock To Edge Past The Consensus In Q4
- Amazon Plans To Cut 18,000 Jobs, What To Expect?
- Is Amazon Stock Still Attractive At The Current Levels?
- With Holiday Shopping Off To A Decent Start, Are Digital Commerce Stocks Worth A Look?
We expect growth to be driven by higher demand from emerging markets and Amazon’s expansion into new regions.
We think Amazon stock is undervalued at current levels. We value AMZN at about $4070 per share, about 20% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Amazon
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-2%||23%||106%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||0%||44%||286%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/19/2021
 Cumulative total returns since 2017