Applied Material’s (NASDAQ:AMAT) Silicon Systems Revenue rose from around $9 billion in 2019 to $16.3 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow to over $21.5 billion by 2023.
- Applied Materials Stock Jumped More Than 3.5x Since 2018: Here’s Why
- Here’s What Drove Applied Materials Stock’s 4x Rise Since 2018
- Read This If You Think Applied Materials Stock Is Your Best Semiconductor Bet
- Forecast Of The Day: Applied Materials Global Services Revenue
- Will These Cyclical Stocks Outperform As The Markets Sell Off?
- Are Capex Cycle Stocks Poised To Outperform This Year?
Growth is being driven by stronger capital spending by semiconductor manufacturers, who are seeing demand and pricing for logic and memory chips rise.
We think Applied stock is undervalued at current levels. We value AMAT at $165 per share, 35% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-1%||-6%||101%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||0%||-8%||262%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 4/8/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios