Adobe (NASDAQ:ADBE) has guided for revenues of $4.23 billion for Q1 FY’22, slightly below consensus estimates. The company’s full-year guidance for FY’22 was also lighter than expected at about $17.90 billion.
- Is Adobe Stock Attractive At Current Levels?
- Forecast of The Day: Adobe’s Digital Media Revenue
- Will Shutterstock’s Stock Continue Its Downward Trend?
- Forecast Of The Day: Adobe’s Digital Experience Revenue
- How Does Adobe’s Stock Look Compared To Peers?
- Adobe’s Stock Fell After Earnings, What Is The Likelihood Of Rise?
The light guidance was partly due to a strengthening U.S. dollar, which could be weighing on the company which derives close to half its revenue from overseas.
Adobe stock declined by almost 10% in Thursday’s trading.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||25%||109%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-1%||42%||282%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/17/2021
 Cumulative total returns since 2017