According to a survey, Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is well ahead of Google and Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) in building brand loyalty among consumers.  The research suggested that 84% of iPhone users would stick with iPhone when they replace their mobile phone while only 60% of consumers would stick with Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) Android smartphones.
The loyalty for RIM smartphones that came out of the survey was even lower at 48%. This goes to show that Apple is bound to gain share in the smartphone market in future as seamless integration of features and abundance of apps will continue to drive the loyalty among users. Our $500 price estimate for Apple stock is about 35% above market price.
- Why Has Apple’s R&D Efficiency Been Declining?
- Apple’s Earnings Shine As iPhone 7 Cycle Turns Out Better Than Expected
- Apple Q1 Preview: Will Samsung’s Missteps And Carrier Promos Help Apple Beat Expectations?
- Why 2017 Will Be A Important Year For The Premium Smartphone Market
- The Success Of Airpods Could Add $10 Billion To Apple’s Market Cap
- Apple’s Airpods Could Be A Bigger Business Than Apple Watch
Apple TV dubbed iTV in the making?
According to a note from Jefferies analyst Peter Misek, Apple is expected to partner with Sharp for LCD panels for its anticipated television set dubbed as iTV.  The report suggests that the production for iTV could start in February at a Sharp plant in Japan, placing the television set in position for a mid-2012 launch.Notes: