Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is apparently in talks about streaming Major League Baseball games from the next season, per a report from the New York Post.
- What The New iPhones Mean For Apple Stock
- What A Pricier New iPhone Would Mean For Apple Stock
- Buy Apple Supplier Stocks Ahead Of iPhone 14 Launch?
- Should Investors Worry About Apple’s Slowing Services Business?
- What’s The Outlook Like For Apple Suppliers?
- What A Recession Would Mean For Apple Stock
Tech behemoths have been increasingly pushing into live sports. For example, Amazon is on track to become the exclusive home of NFL’s Thursday Night Football from this fall. It’s likely that Apple wants to make some inroads into this space as well
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-1%||-1%||111%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-4%||-4%||276%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/11/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016