Beyond Meat (NASDAQ:BYND) posted a tough set of Q1 2022 results, with net losses standing at $100.5 million, compared to $27.3 million a year earlier.
- What To Expect From Beyond Meat’s Stock Post Q1?
- Down 60% in Six Months, Can Beyond Meat’s Stock See A Rebound?
- Company Of The Day: Beyond Meat
- Forecast Of The Day: Beyond Meat Frozen Retail Product Sales
- What’s Behind The Recent Surge In Beyond Meat Stock?
- Beyond Meat Stock Drops Below $100 Again – Here’s Why
The wider loss came as the launch of the company’s new plant-based jerky drove up costs, while the company also offered more discounts to international consumers.
While BYND stock tanked by 25% post the earnings publication on Wednesday, it largely recovered the losses with a big rally on Friday.
|S&P 500 Return||-3%||-16%||80%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-4%||-20%||218%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 5/16/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016