Zynga (NASDAQ:ZNGA) is the world’s largest social gaming company with more than 260 monthly million active users. It competes primarily with other social gaming companies like Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA), Playdom which was recently acquired by Disney (NYSE:DIS) and other independent social gaming studios. This week, it launched yet another new social game, Bubble Safari, which marks its entry in the arcade genre. 
- How Much Can Zynga’s Revenue Grow In The Next Five Years?
- What Is Zynga’s Fundamental Value Based On Expected 2016 Results?
- How Has Zynga’s Revenue Composition Changed In The Last Five Years?
- What Is Zynga’s Revenue & Expenses Breakdown?
- How Much Has Zynga’s Revenue & EBITDA Grown In The Last Five Years?
- The Key Scenarios For Zynga’s Stock
In Bubble Safari, Zynga has combined typical arcade gaming elements with social game play to offer a much more immersed experience to players. It will enable players to go head to head against their friends, or play timed challenges. Zynga may increasingly focus on arcade games going forward, given how well they lend themselves to socially enabled game play.
Zynga has launched Bubble Safari on Facebook, as well as its own Zynga Platform. This might be a turning point for Zynga, as it starts launching games on its own platform to reduce dependence on Facebook. It’ll be interesting to observe how the game performs on each, in terms of revenue earned and user engagement.
We expect Zynga to continue churning out new games, and steadily expand its user base in the coming years. New games account for nearly half of its overall value.
We currently have a $14 Trefis price estimate for Zynga, which stands nearly 70% above its market price.Notes: