Zynga (NASDAQ:ZNGA) is the world’s largest social gaming company with more than 260 monthly million active users. It competes primarily with other social gaming companies like Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA), Playdom which was recently acquired by Disney (NYSE:DIS) and other independent social gaming studios. This week, it launched yet another new social game, Bubble Safari, which marks its entry in the arcade genre. 
- The Key Scenarios For Zynga’s Stock
- Weekly Internet Notes: Groupon, Zynga and Baidu
- Key Takeaways From Zynga’s Third Quarter Earnings
- Zynga Posts Solid Earnings In The Second Quarter, But User Base Decline Dissapoints
- Zynga Earnings Preview: Trends We Are Watching
- Here Is What Can Trigger Zynga’s Stock Amid Growing Mobile Gaming Market
In Bubble Safari, Zynga has combined typical arcade gaming elements with social game play to offer a much more immersed experience to players. It will enable players to go head to head against their friends, or play timed challenges. Zynga may increasingly focus on arcade games going forward, given how well they lend themselves to socially enabled game play.
Zynga has launched Bubble Safari on Facebook, as well as its own Zynga Platform. This might be a turning point for Zynga, as it starts launching games on its own platform to reduce dependence on Facebook. It’ll be interesting to observe how the game performs on each, in terms of revenue earned and user engagement.
We expect Zynga to continue churning out new games, and steadily expand its user base in the coming years. New games account for nearly half of its overall value.
We currently have a $14 Trefis price estimate for Zynga, which stands nearly 70% above its market price.Notes: