Chief Investment Strategist, Louis Basenese, was invited back to appear on CNBC yesterday.
The topic? Disruptive technology companies.
- Self-Driving Cars Part 3: Key Challenges, Players, State of the Market Right Now
- Self-Driving Cars, Part 2: Size of Opportunity Involved
- Self-Driving Cars: The Building Blocks of Transportation-as-a-Service
- Here’s Why Tesla’s New Battery Pack Is Significant For Its Future Growth
- Earnings Review: Tesla Might Have One Too Many Balls Up In The Air
- Earnings Preview: What To Expect From Tesla’s Q2 Numbers
Specifically, CNBC asked Louis to render his expert opinion on Elon Musk’s electric vehicle darling, Tesla (TSLA).
I think you’ll be surprised at Louis’ response.
Unfortunately for CNBC viewers, Louis wasn’t able to reveal his top disruptor for 2014.
It’s far too sensitive to reveal before a national television audience.
Louis is calling it “the biggest advancement for mankind in the last 500 million years.”
He assured me that’s not hyperbole, either!
Look for details in your inbox tomorrow.
Ahead of the tape,