Chief Investment Strategist, Louis Basenese, was invited back to appear on CNBC yesterday.
The topic? Disruptive technology companies.
- Tesla’s Business Model Is Putting Enormous Pressure On Its Cash Resources
- Can A “Master Plan” Bring Tesla Back On Track?
- How Much Did Tesla’s Revenue & Gross Profit Grow In The Last Five Years?
- How Has Tesla’s Earnings Per Share Changed Over The Last Four Years?
- How Has Tesla’s Unit Pricing Changes Over The Last Four Years?
- Here’s How Tesla Plans To Meet Its Model 3 Production Demand
Specifically, CNBC asked Louis to render his expert opinion on Elon Musk’s electric vehicle darling, Tesla (TSLA).
I think you’ll be surprised at Louis’ response.
Unfortunately for CNBC viewers, Louis wasn’t able to reveal his top disruptor for 2014.
It’s far too sensitive to reveal before a national television audience.
Louis is calling it “the biggest advancement for mankind in the last 500 million years.”
He assured me that’s not hyperbole, either!
Look for details in your inbox tomorrow.
Ahead of the tape,