Chief Investment Strategist, Louis Basenese, was invited back to appear on CNBC yesterday.
The topic? Disruptive technology companies.
- How Much Of Tesla’s Overall Revenue Is Unrecognized Due To Accounting Principles?
- How Much Do Tesla’s GAAP and Non GAAP Margins Differ?
- How Much Revenue Does Tesla Make Per Each Unit Vehicle Sold?
- How Has Tesla’s Gross Margin Behaved Over The Last Three Years?
- How Much Does Tesla Spend On Research and Development?
- How Much Does Tesla Spend On Selling, General and Administrative Expenses Per Unit Sold?
Specifically, CNBC asked Louis to render his expert opinion on Elon Musk’s electric vehicle darling, Tesla (TSLA).
I think you’ll be surprised at Louis’ response.
Unfortunately for CNBC viewers, Louis wasn’t able to reveal his top disruptor for 2014.
It’s far too sensitive to reveal before a national television audience.
Louis is calling it “the biggest advancement for mankind in the last 500 million years.”
He assured me that’s not hyperbole, either!
Look for details in your inbox tomorrow.
Ahead of the tape,