Chief Investment Strategist, Louis Basenese, was invited back to appear on CNBC yesterday.
The topic? Disruptive technology companies.
- What To Watch Out For When Tesla Reports Its Q4 Results
- Can China Be A Key Market For Tesla Motors?
- Should Tesla Be Worried Of Competition ?
- Lithium-Oxygen: The Next-Gen “Super Battery”
- How Do The Supercharger Network And Direct Sales Give Tesla A Competitive Edge?
- Why Tesla Struggles To Gain Market Share
Specifically, CNBC asked Louis to render his expert opinion on Elon Musk’s electric vehicle darling, Tesla (TSLA).
I think you’ll be surprised at Louis’ response.
Unfortunately for CNBC viewers, Louis wasn’t able to reveal his top disruptor for 2014.
It’s far too sensitive to reveal before a national television audience.
Louis is calling it “the biggest advancement for mankind in the last 500 million years.”
He assured me that’s not hyperbole, either!
Look for details in your inbox tomorrow.
Ahead of the tape,