IBM is the #2 player in the $25 billion storage hardware market after EMC and ahead of NetApp, two pure-play storage companies.
IBM benefits from being able to sell storage hardware to customers of its middleware software, technology services and server hardware businesses which include large Fortune 500 customers as well as medium sized businesses.
How much of IBM’s value do you think comes from the storage hardware business?
- EMC Earnings Takeaways: Flash Array, VMware, Services Continue Growth
- EMC Earnings Preview: Storage Hardware Sales To Remain Suppressed, Services To Drive Growth
- Why You Should Take A Closer Look At EMC’s EPS Growth
- How A Worldwide Decline In Storage Systems Sales Impacts EMC
- How Valuable Is EMC’s Information Storage Business?
- EMC Earnings: Weakness In Hardware Remains, Non-Core Businesses Drive Growth
Make a selection above to see the answer.