IBM is the #2 player in the $25 billion storage hardware market after EMC and ahead of NetApp, two pure-play storage companies.
IBM benefits from being able to sell storage hardware to customers of its middleware software, technology services and server hardware businesses which include large Fortune 500 customers as well as medium sized businesses.
How much of IBM’s value do you think comes from the storage hardware business?
- How Valuable Is EMC’s Information Storage Business?
- EMC Earnings: Weakness In Hardware Remains, Non-Core Businesses Drive Growth
- How Valuable Is VMware To EMC’s Business?
- What Is EMC’s Presence In The Storage Systems Market?
- What’s EMC’s Revenue & Earnings Breakdown By Segment?
- How Has EMC’s Revenue & EBITDA Composition Changed Over The Last Five Years?
Make a selection above to see the answer.