A snapshot of recent thoughts to get your Tuesday started… We recently launched coverage on DuPont (NYSE:DD), which supplies high-performance materials and chemicals, high-performance coatings and agricultural products to industries and consumers worldwide. In today’s featured forecast, we take a look at Motorola Mobility’s (NYSE:MMI) mobile phone market share, which has been in free fall over the past few years.
L’Oreal’s (PINK:LRLCY) products cover a variety of product lines, but which one adds the most to the company’s stock value? Find out in the quiz of the day below. And feel free to check out today’s free company model on NYSE Euronext (NYSE:NYX).
- Dissecting Dow And DuPont Deal, Part 4: Concern Over Concentration
- Dissecting Dow And DuPont Deal, Part 3: Why Merge And Split?
- Dissecting Dow And DuPont Deal, Part 2: Are The Synergy Expectations Reasonable?
- Dissecting Dow And DuPont Deal, Part 1: Does The Merger Make Sense?
- Dupont Q2 Earnings: Revenues Down & Operating Earnings Up As Company Focuses On Efficiency
- Dupont Q1 Earnings: Weak Agro And Performance Materials Sales Drag Revenues & Operating Earnings Down
DuPont – Company of the Day
We recently launched coverage on DuPont, with a $58.10 price estimate.
DuPont is well-positioned in the agricultural and specialty chemicals segment. Its flagship seed brand, Pioneer, currently holds the largest market share in the U.S. corn and soybean seed market. With increased consolidation in the seed industry, Pioneer should capture a higher market share in the U.S.
Motorola Mobility – Forecast of the Day
Motorola Mobility’s mobile phone market share has been in free fall over the last few years and continues to face stiff competition. Recently, the company noted that some of its products scheduled for Q2 2011 will now be rolled out over the summer, including its Droid Bionic smartphone and Xoom LTE version of the tablet. This is a slight setback for a company trying to play catch up in the smartphone market.
L’Oreal – Quiz of the Day
Which product segment contributes the most to L’Oreal’s stock value?
NYSE Euronext – Today’s Free Company Model
Get free access to NYSE Euronext today only. This company’s model is usually only available for Trefis Pro subscribers.