User Experience Designer / Product Lead
We are looking to work with a top-notch user experience/interaction designer to help us take the product to the next level. Due to the complexity of underlying data, ease of use/understanding is not just important for us, it is the core of our value proposition.
You will be responsible for designing the experience for our site Trefis.com, including design of new features and suggesting enhancements to existing ones.
The product presents a unique design challenge arising out of rich set of interactions desired between social networking features, and a complex set of structured financial content, while the need to maintain simplicity of interface. As such interest and comfort in understanding and designing social networking features, while working with complex content structure, will be a plus. Following characteristics will be great assets:
- Ability to distill specific product enhancement opportunities from usage data on platform, as-well-as understanding of the market and competitive products
- Solid track record for user experience and Interaction design
- Comfort/ passion for working through complex information architectures and abstracting into a powerful UI
- Experience, deep interest in working through user personas, use cases to design and brainstorm powerful UIs
- Interest in continuing the understanding of market segments and early adopters guided by usage data on the platform
Email email@example.com, with the subject: User experience designer/ product lead. Will be helpful if you can share some samples of prior work with us.
LOCATION AND COMPENSATION
Compensation: In addition to a base cash salary, compensation includes an equity portion, and will be commensurate with experience.