We are looking to work with a top-notch individual to help us take the product to the next level. Due to the complexity of underlying data, ease of use/understanding is not just important for us, it is the core of our value proposition.
The incoming person will be responsible for:
- Defining and executing on the roadmap and timelines for improvements and features launched on our website Trefis.com. This will include definition of a) design requirements b) content direction c) technology needs, and working with these different teams.
- Continuous improvement in understanding of market segments and early adopters guided by usage data on the platform
- Refinement of revenue generation and user traffic strategy, including viral growth as-well-as partnership based avenues, and ensuring alignment of revenue and traffic strategies with product roadmap
The product presents a unique design challenge arising out of rich set of interactions desired between social networking features, and a complex set of structured financial content, while the need to maintain simplicity of interface. As such interest and comfort in understanding and designing social networking features, while working with complex content structure, will be a plus.
The right person will have
- Prior product management and marketing experience in the internet/media space
- Comfort working with and coordinating efforts of different teams
- Ability to distill specific product enhancement opportunities from usage data on platform, as-well-as understanding of the market and competitive products
- Natural interest in financial content
- Solid communication skills
Email email@example.com, with the subject: Product lead. We would love to hear your experience in product management for other sites, especially startups you might have helped grow
LOCATION AND COMPENSATION
Compensation: In addition to a base cash salary, compensation includes an equity portion, and will be commensurate with experience.